How to Reset Your Blackberry
It is always safest to erase your device of all personal information before sending to us, but rest assured if you forget or don't know how, we will set your device back to factory setting.
1) Click the Options icon on your BlackBerry home screen.
2) Select Security Options and then General Settings.
3) From the General Settings screen, hit your BlackBerry Menu key--which can be found directly to the left of the track all on 81xx, 83xx, 88xx and 9xxx series devices--and choose the Wipe Handheld option.
4) A dialogue box will then appear to warn you that you're about to initiate a full device wipe and ask you to confirm the action. You're also given the choice of including all third-party applications and related data in the deletion process. Click Continue.
5) Type the word blackberry to start the wiping process. It's best to have your phone plugged in during this process.
If you are still having trouble wiping your phone you can contact us and we will get back to you with complete directions.
Please follow these important steps before sending in your phone:1) De-activate your phone from your carrier (this may have been automatically done when if you upgraded to a new phone)
2) Make sure any passcodes/locks are deactivated
3) Remove personal information from phone before sending into TechPayout. Rest assured we will wipe your phone if you forgot or cannot figure out how to do so.
JUST UPGRADED YOUR PHONE?
Sell your old phone or tablet for cash to TechPayout.
Click here to get an instant quote now.