How to Reset Your Sharp smart phone
It is always safest to erase your device of all personal information before sending to us, but rest assured if you forget or don't know how, we will set your device back to factory setting.
1) From the standby screen, press the Menu icon.
2) Locate and tap the Settings Icon.
3) Tap Security.
4) Tap Master Reset.
5) Tap Yes.
6) Enter the device security code, then tap Done. The device will reset. The default security code is 0000.
If you are still having trouble wiping your phone you can contact us and we will get back to you with complete directions.
Please follow these important steps before sending in your phone:1) De-activate your phone from your carrier (this may have been automatically done when if you upgraded to a new phone)
2) Make sure any passcodes/locks are deactivated
3) Remove personal information from phone before sending into TechPayout. Rest assured we will wipe your phone if you forgot or cannot figure out how to do so.
JUST UPGRADED YOUR PHONE?
Sell your old phone or tablet for cash to TechPayout.
Click here to get an instant quote now.