How to Reset Your Sony Ericsson smart phone
It is always safest to erase your device of all personal information before sending to us, but rest assured if you forget or don't know how, we will set your device back to factory setting.
1) From the main home screen, tap menu.
2) Tap Settings, then SD card & phone storage.
3) Tap Factory data reset.
4) Tap Reset phone.
5) Enter your password, then tap Erase everything to confirm.
If you are still having trouble wiping your phone you can contact us and we will get back to you with complete directions.
Please follow these important steps before sending in your phone:1) De-activate your phone from your carrier (this may have been automatically done when if you upgraded to a new phone)
2) Make sure any passcodes/locks are deactivated
3) Remove personal information from phone before sending into TechPayout. Rest assured we will wipe your phone if you forgot or cannot figure out how to do so.
JUST UPGRADED YOUR PHONE?
Sell your old phone or tablet for cash to TechPayout.
Click here to get an instant quote now.